Monday, February 05, 2007

Fodder

I've noticed that whenever I write in my blog it's either about Spidey or my obssession with a certain four-legged bearded German girl. I know it can be boring but somehow you all keep coming back like maggots to a zebra carcass.

A few weeks ago, I went to the David Jones Food Hall and bought some snacky cakes for Spidey. This was my way of saying I-can't-control-my-mood-swings-when-I-have-PMS-but-I-want-you-to-also-know-how-sorry-I-am-for-being-a-real-haemorrhoid-lately. We had had a bit of an argument one morning and the night before had been tense. I had displayed verbal pyrotechnics only a multi-lingual psychopath could comprehend.

We had talked earlier in the day and resolved our quarrels. I talked myself into being nice and sweet again. The cakes would guarantee me pyrotechnics of another kind (I had hoped).

So with snacky cakes in hand, I arrived home before Spidey and was greeted by Eva who could not have been happier if I had tossed her a string of chicken necks marinated in pig's blood. We sat down, conferred over a skinny latte and devised a plan to wait for "daddy" at a strategic location so that the moment he turned the corner into the street he would be accosted by a chinese refugee and her hairy mut.

We waited, and waited. Waited and again waited. The look on his face when he saw us was priceless. I was so gonna get me some afternoon delights!

When we got back to the house Spidey pulled out a brand spanking new Nokia phone for me. He said he thought of me when it came out. My three little snacky cakes paled into comparison. How embarrassment.

On an entirely unrelated note, Travis should definitely win So You Think You Can Dance. He is so cute I could gobble him up in one jungle pop sitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home