Friday, June 15, 2007

This is what happens when you nag, and nag, and nag

I'm on a 7am flight out to somewhere tomorrow for 4 nights, 5 days! I complained to Spidey that he had no imagination at all when it came to planning something for us to do. He couldn't understand why I didn't regard quality time as sitting in front of the TV arms and legs entwined with each other.

Unlike Spidey, I'm a firm believer in spontaneity so I'm not really used to being on the receiving end this time round. So I am completely busting out of my mind with curiosity as to where we're going. I haven't even been told what to pack or whether or not I need to bring my French/English phrase book. Okay, so I may end up having mud hut grub as opposed to croissants but quite frankly I don't flipping care!

Today I am like a child locked in a room with ten different kinds of ice creams! YIIPEEEEEE

(NB. This post is so unlike me. I mean, I haven't even talked about reproduction.)

9 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger so..?!! said...

You better SMS me if my hunch is correct, you mofo!!!!

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You better call me immediately if you get a rock, you mofo!!!!

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only now I find out you have a blog...

:(

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me...

JT

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger so..?!! said...

Welcome to the 21st century, Jono!
Glad you could make it!!

I wonder if Grandma has access to internet on her romantic sojourn.. I aint got no message from the granny yet!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rocks, Scmocks.

Don't bring out the champers yet guys. In fact, if you store it in your cellar now, it'll be perfect in 25 years....when it does happen!!!!!

See you soon mofos!

xoxoxo

KG

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Alvina said...

what's with the rough n' tough language here ???

goodness!

and hiiii jt !! :) heheh

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger so..?!! said...

I dont know why I swear sometimes, I'm sorry. Al, please help me escape the evil influence of these potty mouthed punks...

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's going on?? so did sweet cherry motha fatha see the rock on set of a new movie or woot?

- giz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home